Virginia Pesticide Applicator Training Manuals
A summary of training manuals available through Virginia Tech for applicators preparing for Virginia state pesticide applicator certification exams. These manuals are approved for training by the Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THE EXTENSION DISTRIBUTION CENTER WILL BE CLOSED FRIDAY, AUGUST 1, THROUGH SUNDAY, AUGUST 10, REOPENING MONDAY, AUGUST 11. NO MANUAL ORDERS WILL BE PROCESSED DURING THIS TIME.
- Manuals are NOT returnable. There is a 60-day limit on resolution of transactions. Manual prices are set - we have no means to discount by volume or to certain entities. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- The university has contracted with an outside e-commerce service provider to handle online orders. The online ordering system appears in the window below. No ordering information is kept on the VTPP website or by Virginia Tech. Because this is a portal to the e-commerce site you may observe that the web address in your browser will stay the same (not indicate it is a secure site). That is normal. The e-commerce site is secure and will protect your privacy. The online system will accept MasterCard, Visa, and American Express credit cards. For those who don't use credit cards we have the option to use E-Checks.
- To use the online system, first add the type of manual(s) you need to the shopping cart below (STEP 1). Then click on the button for STEP 2. This will enable you to adjust the number of manuals and enter your delivery information. Then click on STEP 3 to add shipping and handling. You will then be directed to enter your payment information. If you plan to send payment through the mail (check, money order, or purchase order) you must print out the form with the correct calculated charges and send the form with your payment. If not, enter your credit information and complete your purchase transaction according to directions.
- For help with ordering or an explanation of E-Checks, go to the other available purchasing options page referenced above.
- We strongly suggest that you use the latest (non-beta) version of Firefox as your browser to order manuals.
- For slow connections - try this direct link to the order page. Also, make sure Flash player is installed properly in your browser.
- Manuals are listed below in category number order. For information about each manual (publication number, date, number of pages, and intended audience), hold your mouse over the blue “i” button. Manuals offered for sale are the most recent versions available.