Puzzles to Challenge Your Pesticide Safety Knowledge
Try out some of these puzzles to help you study for the core pesticide exam in Virginia, as a challenge for school, or just for fun. They are designed to help you understand pesticide issues, environmental protection, safety and pest management better. Not every question is perfect, but if you have trouble you can use the hints designed into the puzzles to determine what the author was thinking when he wrote the content. Good luck.
- An Introduction to Pesticides
- Pests and Pest Control
- Federal Pesticide Laws and Regulations
- Pesticide Labels and Labeling
- Virginia Pesticide Laws and Regulations
- Pesticides in the Environment
- Harmful Effects and Protecting Yourself from Pesticide Exposure
- Mixing, Loading and Pesticide Application Equipment
- Nozzles and Controlling Pesticide Droplet Dispersal
- Calibration of Pesticide Application Equipment
- Aerial Pesticide Application Equipment
- Ornamental and Turf Pesticide Application and Pest Control
- Urban Pest Management
Puzzles created by M. J. Weaver, Professor and Director, Virginia Tech Pesticide Programs - If you link to this site, please link to this page and not directly to the puzzles. You are welcome to use the puzzles as long as credit is given to the author. All content on this website is protected by a copyright.